Glinda of Oz
0 Ungluers have Faved this Work
Login to Fave
Glinda, the good Sorceress of Oz, sat in the grand court of her palace, surrounded by her maids of honor -- a hundred of the most beautiful girls of the Fairyland of Oz. The palace court was built of rare marbles, exquisitely polished. Fountains tinkled musically here and there; the vast colonnade, open to the south, allowed the maidens, as they raised their heads from their embroideries, to gaze upon a vista of rose-hued fields and groves of trees bearing fruits or laden with sweet-scented flowers. At times one of the girls would start a song, the others joining in the chorus, or one would rise and dance, gracefully swaying to the music of a harp played by a companion. And then Glinda smiled, glad to see her maids mixing play with work.
This book is included in Project Gutenberg.
Why read this book? Have your say.
You must be logged in to comment.
Rights InformationAre you the author or publisher of this work? If so, you can claim it as yours by registering as an Unglue.it rights holder.
This work has been downloaded 383 times via unglue.it ebook links.
- 29 - mobi (0.2) (PD-US) at Github.
- 30 - pdf (0.2) (PD-US) at Github.
- 23 - epub (0.2) (PD-US) at Github.
- 25 - pdf (0.2) (PD-US) at Github.
- 29 - epub (0.2) (PD-US) at Github.
- 26 - mobi (0.2) (PD-US) at Github.
- 40 - pdf (PD-US) at Github.
- 49 - epub (PD-US) at Github.
- 44 - mobi (PD-US) at Github.
- 88 - epub (PD-US) at Project Gutenberg.
- Accessible book
- Children's literature, English
- Children's stories
- Classic Literature
- Oz (Imaginary place) -- Fiction
- Protected DAISY
Copy/paste this into your site: