The valley of the moon
0 Ungluers have Faved this Work
Login to Fave
Billy and Saxon Roberts are hard working people living in Oakland. When a issue erupts between the San Francisco bricklayers and the Oakland bricklayers, it leads to a riot that pulls both Billy and Saxon into the frantic fray. When the commotion settles down, Billy and Saxon realize that the growing labor unrest will only get worse and decide to find a safer place to live. They eventually find it -- "in the Valley of the Moon." Jack London was an adventurer and writer during the early 20th century. He wrote such classical works as "Call of the Wild" and "White Fang," both of which were inspired by his year in Alaska as a gold prospector. "Valley of the Moon" is where Jack London eventually settled to raise record crops and champion livestock.
This book is included in Project Gutenberg.
Why read this book? Have your say.
You must be logged in to comment.
Rights InformationAre you the author or publisher of this work? If so, you can claim it as yours by registering as an Unglue.it rights holder.
This work has been downloaded 222 times via unglue.it ebook links.
- 7 - pdf (0.2) (PD-US) at Github.
- 4 - mobi (0.2) (PD-US) at Github.
- 3 - epub (0.2) (PD-US) at Github.
- 17 - epub (0.2) (PD-US) at Github.
- 17 - mobi (0.2) (PD-US) at Github.
- 12 - pdf (0.2) (PD-US) at Github.
- 39 - mobi (PD-US) at Github.
- 43 - pdf (PD-US) at Github.
- 25 - epub (PD-US) at Github.
- 55 - epub (PD-US) at Project Gutenberg.
- California -- Fiction
- Children's literature, English
- Domestic fiction
- Farm life
- Farm life -- Fiction
- Marriage -- Fiction
- Married people
- Strikes and lockouts
- Strikes and lockouts -- Fiction
- Working class
- Working class -- Fiction
Copy/paste this into your site: