1 Ungluer has Faved this Work
Login to Fave
The whole town is playing the game, and the whole town is wonderfully happier-and all because of one little girl who taught the people a new game, and how to play it. Suddenly orphaned, Pollyanna is sent across the country to a small town in Vermont, where she will live with her strict Aunt Polly. But Pollyanna doesn't seem to notice how stern and unfeeling her aunt really is. When feeling unhappy, she simply plays her " glad" game-finding a silver lining in every cloud. Eventually, Pollyanna brightens the lives of everyone in town with her infectious game, and finds a home for every stray cat, dog, and child she encounters. But then a terrible accident happens and Pollyanna can't find anything to feel glad about anymore. All her new friends turn out to support her, but will that be enough to restore Pollyanna's cheerful outlook on life?
This book is included in Project Gutenberg.
Why read this book? Have your say.
You must be logged in to comment.
Rights InformationAre you the author or publisher of this work? If so, you can claim it as yours by registering as an Unglue.it rights holder.
This work has been downloaded 476 times via unglue.it ebook links.
- 13 - mobi (0.2) (PD-US) at Github.
- 27 - pdf (0.2) (PD-US) at Github.
- 19 - epub (0.2) (PD-US) at Github.
- 36 - pdf (0.2) (PD-US) at Github.
- 28 - epub (0.2) (PD-US) at Github.
- 17 - mobi (0.2) (PD-US) at Github.
- 40 - epub (PD-US) at Github.
- 28 - mobi (PD-US) at Github.
- 28 - pdf (PD-US) at Github.
- 25 - mobi (None) at Github.
- 30 - pdf (None) at Github.
- 26 - epub (None) at Github.
- 33 - pdf (None) at Github.
- 34 - epub (None) at Github.
- 17 - mobi (None) at Github.
- 75 - epub (PD-US) at Project Gutenberg.
- Accessible book
- Aunts -- Juvenile fiction
- Cheerfulness -- Juvenile fiction
- Children's literature, English
- Classic Literature
- Conduct of life
- Conduct of life -- Juvenile fiction
- In library
- Interpersonal relations
- Interpersonal relations -- Juvenile fiction
- Juvenile Fiction
- Juvenile literature
- Large type books
- Orphans -- Juvenile fiction
- Protected DAISY
- Vermont -- History -- 20th century -- Juvenile fiction
Copy/paste this into your site: