A Legend of Montrose
0 Ungluers have Faved this Work
Login to Fave
"A Legend of Montrose" is one of the novels in Sir Walter Scott's Waverly series (many of which were attributed to the "Author of Waverly" or just simply anonymous) -- historical novels or romances taking place in Scotland and drawing their inspiration from the great success of Scott's first novel, "Waverly." From the introduction: "The Legend of Montrose was written chiefly with a view to place before the reader the melancholy fate of John Lord Kilpont, eldest son of William Earl of Airth and Menteith, and the singular circumstances attending the birth and history of James Stewart of Ardvoirlich, by whose hand the unfortunate nobleman fell."
This book is included in Project Gutenberg.
Why read this book? Have your say.
You must be logged in to comment.
Rights InformationAre you the author or publisher of this work? If so, you can claim it as yours by registering as an Unglue.it rights holder.
This work has been downloaded 515 times via unglue.it ebook links.
- 23 - epub (0.2) (PD-US) at Github.
- 19 - mobi (0.2) (PD-US) at Github.
- 23 - pdf (0.2) (PD-US) at Github.
- 40 - mobi (0.2) (PD-US) at Github.
- 43 - pdf (0.2) (PD-US) at Github.
- 48 - epub (0.2) (PD-US) at Github.
- 62 - pdf (PD-US) at Github.
- 76 - epub (PD-US) at Github.
- 51 - mobi (PD-US) at Github.
- 130 - epub (PD-US) at Project Gutenberg.
- Accessible book
- Historical fiction
- Montrose, James Graham, Marquis of, 1612-1650 -- Fiction
- Scotland -- History -- Charles I, 1625-1649 -- Fiction
Copy/paste this into your site: