The Valley of Fear
1 Ungluer has Faved this Work
Login to Fave
New, thoroughly annotated editions of the original stories by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, edited by Leslie S. Klinger.The adventures of Sherlock Holmes have inspired a vast body of literature dedicated to the proposition that the Great Detective was not a mere work of fiction, but an actual historical person. Since the 1920s these writings about The Writings have contributed fascinating new insights into the stories, enhancing the pleasure of reading them. The Sherlock Holmes Reference Library, which will eventually number nine volumes, puts nearly a century of this Higher Criticism at your fingertips! Each illustrated volume is bursting with scholarly annotations and features a sturdy, smythe-sewn soft cover binding....a beautiful piece of work, meeting and exceeding our expectations. This will be a standard for years to come, and every Sherlockian will want to have it.The Baker Street Journal As a tool for the researcher or as a bedside browser through the scholarship, serious, satirical, which has been expended in the name of Sherlock Holmes, this truly magnum opus promises to become a new Holmesian milestone. Highly recommended.Philip Cornell, Passengers Log, The Sydney Passengers
This book is included in Project Gutenberg.
Why read this book? Have your say.
You must be logged in to comment.
Rights InformationAre you the author or publisher of this work? If so, you can claim it as yours by registering as an Unglue.it rights holder.
This work has been downloaded 343 times via unglue.it ebook links.
- 7 - mobi (0.2) (PD-US) at Github.
- 13 - pdf (0.2) (PD-US) at Github.
- 14 - epub (0.2) (PD-US) at Github.
- 61 - pdf (0.2) (PD-US) at Github.
- 18 - epub (0.2) (PD-US) at Github.
- 19 - mobi (0.2) (PD-US) at Github.
- 71 - mobi (PD-US) at Github.
- 32 - pdf (PD-US) at Github.
- 40 - epub (PD-US) at Github.
- 68 - epub (PD-US) at Project Gutenberg.
- Children's literature, English
- Chinese Detective and mystery stories
- Detective and mystery stories
- English Detective and mystery stories
- Fiction in English
- Holmes, Sherlock (Fictitious character) -- Fiction
- Private investigators
- Private investigators -- England -- Fiction
- Private investigators in fiction
- Sherlock Holmes (Fictitious character)
Copy/paste this into your site: