A Far Country
0 Ungluers have Faved this Work
Login to Fave
Churchill was born in St. Louis, Missouri and attended the United States Naval Academy, where he graduated in 1894 and became an editor of the "Army and Navy Journal." He resigned from the navy to pursue a writing career. While he would be most successful as a novelist, he was also a published poet and essayist.
This book is included in Project Gutenberg.
Why read this book? Have your say.
You must be logged in to comment.
Rights InformationAre you the author or publisher of this work? If so, you can claim it as yours by registering as an Unglue.it rights holder.
This work has been downloaded 268 times via unglue.it ebook links.
- 16 - mobi (0.2) (PD-US) at Github.
- 14 - pdf (0.2) (PD-US) at Github.
- 20 - epub (0.2) (PD-US) at Github.
- 24 - pdf (0.2) (PD-US) at Github.
- 21 - epub (0.2) (PD-US) at Github.
- 14 - mobi (0.2) (PD-US) at Github.
- 21 - mobi (PD-US) at Github.
- 40 - pdf (PD-US) at Github.
- 22 - epub (PD-US) at Github.
- 76 - epub (PD-US) at Project Gutenberg.
- Classic Literature
- Ethics -- Fiction
- Historical fiction
- Religion and sociology -- Fiction
- Upper class families -- Fiction
Copy/paste this into your site: