Widely regarded as one of Trollope's most successful later novels,He Knew He Was Rightis a study of marriage and of sexual relationships cast against a background of agitation for women's rights. About the Series:For over 100 yearsOxford World's Classicshas made available the broadest spectrum of literature from around the globe. Each affordable volume reflects Oxford's commitment to scholarship, providing the most accurate text plus a wealth of other valuable features, including expert introductions by leading authorities, voluminous notes to clarify the text, up-to-date bibliographies for further study, and much more.
This book is included in Project Gutenberg.
Why read this book? Have your say.
You must be logged in to comment.
Rights InformationAre you the author or publisher of this work? If so, you can claim it as yours by registering as an Unglue.it rights holder.
This work has been downloaded 311 times via unglue.it ebook links.
- 10 - epub (0.2) (PD-US) at Github.
- 10 - mobi (0.2) (PD-US) at Github.
- 8 - pdf (0.2) (PD-US) at Github.
- 16 - mobi (0.2) (PD-US) at Github.
- 24 - pdf (0.2) (PD-US) at Github.
- 23 - epub (0.2) (PD-US) at Github.
- 20 - pdf (0.1) (PD-US) at Github.
- 30 - epub (0.1) (PD-US) at Github.
- 29 - mobi (0.1) (PD-US) at Github.
- 76 - epub (PD-US) at Project Gutenberg.
- 65 - epub (PD-US) at Project Gutenberg.
- Accessible book
- Classic Literature
- Domestic fiction
- England -- Social life and customs -- 19th century -- Fiction
- Husbands -- Fiction
- Married people
- Married people -- Fiction
- Protected DAISY
- Psychological fiction
- Social life and customs
Copy/paste this into your site: