Die Geburt der Tragödie aus dem Geiste der Musik
2 Ungluers have Faved this Work
Login to Fave
The Birth of Tragedy from the Spirit of Music (German: Die Geburt der Tragödie aus dem Geiste der Musik) is an 1872 work of dramatic theory by the German philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche. It was reissued in 1886 as The Birth of Tragedy, Or: Hellenism and Pessimism (Die Geburt der Tragödie, Oder: Griechentum und Pessimismus). The later edition contained a prefatory essay, An Attempt at Self-Criticism, wherein Nietzsche commented on this earliest book. From Wikipedia (CC BY-SA).
This book is included in Project Gutenberg.
Why read this book? Have your say.
You must be logged in to comment.
Rights InformationAre you the author or publisher of this work? If so, you can claim it as yours by registering as an Unglue.it rights holder.
This work has been downloaded 394 times via unglue.it ebook links.
- 64 - pdf (0.1) (PD-US) at Github.
- 50 - epub (0.1) (PD-US) at Github.
- 68 - mobi (0.1) (PD-US) at Github.
- 212 - epub (PD-US) at Project Gutenberg.
- Greek drama (Tragedy)
- Greek drama (Tragedy) -- History and criticism -- Theory, etc.
- History and criticism
- Music -- Philosophy and aesthetics
- Mythology, Greek, in literature
- Philosophy and aesthetics
- Philosophy and esthetics
- Philosophy, German
- The Tragic
- Tragic, The
Copy/paste this into your site: