Critically and textually up-to-date, this new edition of the classic translation (Samuel Moore, 1888) features an introduction and notes by the eminent Marx scholar David McLellan, prefaces written by Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels subsequent to the original 1848 publication, and corrections of errors made in earlier versions. Regarded as one of the most influential political tracts ever written, The Communist Manifesto serves as the foundation document of the Marxist movement. This summary of the Marxist vision is an incisive account of the world-view Marx and Engels had evolved during their hectic intellectual and political collaboration of the previous few years. About the Series: For over 100 years Oxford World's Classics has made available the broadest spectrum of literature from around the globe. Each affordable volume reflects Oxford's commitment to scholarship, providing the most accurate text plus a wealth of other valuable features, including expert introductions by leading authorities, voluminous notes to clarify the text, up-to-date bibliographies for further study, and much more.
This book is included in Project Gutenberg.
Why read this book? Have your say.
You must be logged in to comment.
Rights InformationAre you the author or publisher of this work? If so, you can claim it as yours by registering as an Unglue.it rights holder.
This work has been downloaded 1723 times via unglue.it ebook links.
- 53 - mobi (0.2) (PD-US) at Github.
- 213 - pdf (0.2) (PD-US) at Github.
- 71 - epub (0.2) (PD-US) at Github.
- 345 - pdf (0.2) (PD-US) at Github.
- 101 - epub (0.2) (PD-US) at Github.
- 62 - mobi (0.2) (PD-US) at Github.
- 80 - epub (PD-US) at Github.
- 64 - mobi (PD-US) at Github.
- 135 - pdf (PD-US) at Github.
- 58 - mobi (None) at Github.
- 93 - pdf (None) at Github.
- 62 - epub (None) at Github.
- 92 - pdf (None) at Github.
- 69 - epub (None) at Github.
- 60 - mobi (None) at Github.
- 165 - epub (PD-US) at Project Gutenberg.
- Social conditions
Copy/paste this into your site: