Apologia Pro Vita Sua (Latin: A defence of one's own life) is John Henry Newman's defence of his religious opinions, published in 1864 in response to Charles Kingsley of the Church of England after Newman quit his position as the Anglican vicar of St. Mary's, Oxford. From Wikipedia (CC BY-SA).
This book is included in Project Gutenberg.
Why read this book? Have your say.
You must be logged in to comment.
Rights InformationAre you the author or publisher of this work? If so, you can claim it as yours by registering as an Unglue.it rights holder.
This work has been downloaded 611 times via unglue.it ebook links.
- 118 - pdf (0.1) (PD-US) at Github.
- 100 - epub (0.1) (PD-US) at Github.
- 107 - mobi (0.1) (PD-US) at Github.
- 286 - epub (PD-US) at Project Gutenberg.
- Cardinals -- England -- Biography
- Catholic Church -- Apologetic works
- Catholic Church -- Doctrines
- Newman, John Henry, 1801-1890
Copy/paste this into your site: