Around the World in 80 Days
6 Ungluers have Faved this Work
Login to Fave
Around the World in Eighty Days (French: Le tour du monde en quatre-vingts jours) is a classic adventure novel by the French writer Jules Verne, published in 1873. In the story, Phileas Fogg of London and his newly employed French valet Passepartout attempt to circumnavigate the world in 80 days on a £20,000 wager (£7,578,192.00 today) set by his friends at the Reform Club. It is one of Verne's most acclaimed works. From Wikipedia (CC BY-SA).
This book is included in Project Gutenberg.
Why read this book? Have your say.
You must be logged in to comment.
Rights InformationAre you the author or publisher of this work? If so, you can claim it as yours by registering as an Unglue.it rights holder.
This work has been downloaded 1034 times via unglue.it ebook links.
- 57 - pdf (0.2) (PD-US) at Github.
- 32 - mobi (0.2) (PD-US) at Github.
- 36 - epub (0.2) (PD-US) at Github.
- 59 - mobi (0.2) (PD-US) at Github.
- 61 - pdf (0.2) (PD-US) at Github.
- 56 - epub (0.2) (PD-US) at Github.
- 68 - mobi (PD-US) at Github.
- 94 - pdf (PD-US) at Github.
- 72 - epub (PD-US) at Github.
- 165 - mobi (CC0) at Internet Archive.
- 154 - epub (CC0) at Internet Archive.
- 180 - epub (PD-US) at Project Gutenberg.
- Adventure stories
- Children's literature, English
- Fantasy fiction
- French Authors
- French literature
- Voyages around the world -- Fiction
Copy/paste this into your site: