10 Ungluers have Faved this Work
Login to Fave
David Copperfield enjoys an idyllic life with his gentle, widowed mother and his loving nurse, Peggotty. Then tragedy strikes when Mr. Murdstone weds David's mother and drives her to an early grave. Despised by his stepfather, the boy is forced to live in misery and poverty until he runs away to throw himself upon the mercy of his eccentric aunt. Charles Dickens's classic tale of growing up.
This book is included in Project Gutenberg.
Why read this book? Have your say.
You must be logged in to comment.
Rights InformationAre you the author or publisher of this work? If so, you can claim it as yours by registering as an Unglue.it rights holder.
This work has been downloaded 553 times via unglue.it ebook links.
- 46 - pdf (0.2) (PD-US) at Github.
- 49 - epub (0.2) (PD-US) at Github.
- 53 - mobi (0.2) (PD-US) at Github.
- 59 - mobi (PD-US) at Github.
- 93 - pdf (PD-US) at Github.
- 76 - epub (PD-US) at Github.
- 177 - epub (PD-US) at Project Gutenberg.
- Autobiographical fiction
- Boys -- Fiction
- Child labor -- Fiction
- Children's literature, English
- England -- Fiction
- England -- Social life and customs -- 19th century -- Fiction
- Orphans -- Fiction
- Stepfathers -- Fiction
- Young men -- Fiction
Copy/paste this into your site: