7 Ungluers have Faved this Work
Login to Fave
Howards End (frequently mis-titled as Howard's End) is a novel by E. M. Forster, first published in 1910, about social conventions, codes of conduct, and personal relationships in turn-of-the-century England. Howards End is considered by some to be Forster's masterpiece. In 1998, the Modern Library ranked Howards End 38th on its list of the 100 best English-language novels of the 20th century. From Wikipedia (CC BY-SA).
This book is included in Project Gutenberg.
Why read this book? Have your say.
You must be logged in to comment.
Rights InformationAre you the author or publisher of this work? If so, you can claim it as yours by registering as an Unglue.it rights holder.
This work has been downloaded 905 times via unglue.it ebook links.
- 59 - epub (0.2) (PD-US) at Github.
- 47 - mobi (0.2) (PD-US) at Github.
- 112 - pdf (0.2) (PD-US) at Github.
- 80 - mobi (0.2) (PD-US) at Github.
- 116 - pdf (0.2) (PD-US) at Github.
- 72 - epub (0.2) (PD-US) at Github.
- 102 - pdf (PD-US) at Github.
- 86 - epub (PD-US) at Github.
- 72 - mobi (PD-US) at Github.
- 159 - epub (PD-US) at Project Gutenberg.
- 20th century
- Bloomsbury group
- Country homes -- Fiction
- Domestic fiction
- England -- Fiction
- English Authors
- Illegitimate children -- Fiction
- Inheritance and succession -- Fiction
- Inheritance and succession in fiction
- Literature, Modern
- Remarried people -- Fiction
- Sisters -- Fiction
- Social classes
- Social classes -- Fiction
- Young women
Copy/paste this into your site: