Future of Copyright Anthology
7 Ungluers have Faved this Work
Login to Fave
The best works submitted to the Future of Copyright contest organized by the Modern Poland Foundation – first edition, 2012.
Here are the selected works, in alphabetic order:
- Jesse Betteridge "The Brick in Room 207”
- Reuben Binns "History of Copyright 2012-Present”
- Eddie "In Session”
- Mike Linksvayer "Future of Copyright”
- Aymeric Mansoux "Morphology of a copyright tale”
- Alf Melin "Remote Kill”
- Carlos Solís "Blurred – a utopian story”
- Roland Spitzlinger "Future of Copyright”
- Togi "Give”
- Jarosław Żyła "Heritage of ACTA”
Why read this book? Have your say.
You must be logged in to comment.
Rights InformationAre you the author or publisher of this work? If so, you can claim it as yours by registering as an Unglue.it rights holder.
This work has been downloaded 577 times via unglue.it ebook links.
- 209 - pdf (CC BY-SA) at Internet Archive.
- 180 - mobi (CC BY-SA) at Internet Archive.
- 188 - epub (CC BY-SA) at Internet Archive.
- Intellectual property
- Law / Intellectual Property
- Law / Intellectual Property / Copyright
Copy/paste this into your site: