Future of Copyright Anthology
7 Ungluers have Faved this Work
Login to Fave
The best works submitted to the Future of Copyright contest organized by the Modern Poland Foundation – first edition, 2012.
Here are the selected works, in alphabetic order:
- Jesse Betteridge "The Brick in Room 207”
- Reuben Binns "History of Copyright 2012-Present”
- Eddie "In Session”
- Mike Linksvayer "Future of Copyright”
- Aymeric Mansoux "Morphology of a copyright tale”
- Alf Melin "Remote Kill”
- Carlos Solís "Blurred – a utopian story”
- Roland Spitzlinger "Future of Copyright”
- Togi "Give”
- Jarosław Żyła "Heritage of ACTA”
Why read this book? Have your say.
You must be logged in to comment.
Copy/paste this into your site: