Python for Everybody is designed to introduce students to programming and software development through the lens of exploring data. You can think of the Python programming language as your tool to solve data problems that are beyond the capability of a spreadsheet. Python is an easy to use and easy to learn programming language that is freely available on Macintosh, Windows, or Linux computers. So once you learn Python you can use it for the rest of your career without needing to purchase any software. This book uses the Python 3 language.
Additional materials and purchase options on the author's website.
This work is a revision of Python for Informatics: Exploring Information.
Why read this book? Have your say.
You must be logged in to comment.
Rights InformationAre you the author or publisher of this work? If so, you can claim it as yours by registering as an Unglue.it rights holder.
- 393 - mobi (CC BY-NC-SA) at Unglue.it.
- 429 - epub (CC BY-NC-SA) at Unglue.it.
- 535 - pdf (CC BY-NC-SA) at Unglue.it.
- Computers / Programming Languages
- Computers / Programming Languages / Python
- Data processing
- Python (Computer program language)