Python for Informatics: Exploring Information
This book is designed to introduce students to programming and computational thinking through the lens of exploring data. You can think of Python as your tool to solve problems that are far beyond the capability of a spreadsheet. It is an easy-to-use and easy-to learn programming language that is freely available on Windows, Macintosh, and Linux computers. This book is designed to teach people to program even if they have no prior experience. This book covers Python 2.
Additional materials and purchase links on the author's website.
Why read this book? Have your say.
You must be logged in to comment.
Rights InformationAre you the author or publisher of this work? If so, you can claim it as yours by registering as an Unglue.it rights holder.
- 43 - mobi (2.7.0) (CC BY-NC-SA) at Unglue.it.
- 48 - epub (2.7.0) (CC BY-NC-SA) at Unglue.it.
- 89 - pdf (2.7.2) (CC BY-NC-SA) at Unglue.it.
- Computers / Programming Languages
- Computers / Programming Languages / Python
- data analysis
- Python (Computer program language)