- What are premiums?
- Premiums are bonuses people get for supporting a successful Pledge Campaign, to thank them and incentivize them to pledge. If you've ever gotten a tote bag from NPR, you know what we're talking about.
- Are premiums required?
- No, but they're strongly encouraged for Pledge Campaigns. They are not available for Buy-to-Unglue Campaigns.
- Who creates the premiums for each campaign?
- The campaign manager (typically the author or publisher of the book).
- Is there a minimum or maximum for how much a premium can cost?
- There's a $1 minimum and a $2000 maximum.