For Rights Holders
- How can I claim a work for which I am the rights holder?
- On every book page there is a More... tab. If you have a signed Platform Services Agreement on file, one of the options on the More... tab will be "Claim This Work". If you represent more than one rights holder, choose the correct one for this work and click "Claim".
If the book is not already in Unglue.it or in Google Books, you'll need to enter the metatadata for the book by hand or work with us to load the data from a spreadsheet or Onix file.
- Use this form to enter the metadata.
- Your ebooks must have ISBNs or OCLC numbers assigned.
- Your metadata should have title, authors, language, description.
- If you have a lot of books to enter, contact us to load ONIX or CSV files for you.
If you expect to see a "Claim" button and do not, either we do not have a PSA from you yet, or we have not yet verified and filed it. Please contact us at email@example.com.
- Why should I claim my works?
- You need to claim a work before you will be able to start a campaign for it. Additionally, we're adding features for verified rights holders which will help you show off your works and connect to your readers. Claiming your works will let you take advantage of these features in the future.
- Where can I find a campaign page?
- If you're looking for a specific book, search for it. The book's page becomes a campaign page when its campaign starts. Your bookmarks and widgets for that book will still work.
If you want to find an interesting campaign and don't have a specific book in mind, see the Explore sidebar (on almost any page except the FAQs) for some of our favorites.