For Rights Holders
- What do I need to do to become a Rights Holder on Unglue.it?
- To start a campaign, you need to be a verified rights holder who has signed a Rights Holder Agreement with us.
Start by visiting the Rights Holders Tools page.You'll sign our Rights Holder Agreement (RHA) and learn about our various programs.
- I haven't signed an agreement, but my books are listed on Unglue.it. What's going on?
- If your book is listed on Unglue.it, it's either because an unglue.it user has indicated some interested in the book, or it's because we've determined that your book is already available with a free license.
- Can I run more than one campaign?
- You can run campaigns for as many, or as few, titles at a time as you like.