About the site
- I forgot my password. What do I do?
Click on this forgot your password link (you can also find it at the bottom of the sign in page). Enter the email address you use for your account and we'll send you an email to help you reset your password.
- I never received an activation email after I signed up, or my activation email isn't working. What do I do?
- Check your spam folder for mail from email@example.com. If that doesn't work, Let us know!
- How do I connect my Twitter, and/or LibraryThing accounts? How can I link to my personal web site?
- Click on the edit icon: at the top right of your user page. (If you're logged in, your profile page is here.) Some new options will appear. You can enter your personal URL and your LibraryThing username here. There are one-click options to connect your Twitter accounts. (You'll be asked to log in to those accounts, if you aren't logged in already.) Make sure to click "Save Settings".
- Why should I connect those accounts?
- If you connect your Twitter account, we'll use your Twitter avatar here. If you connect to LibraryThing, you can import your books there onto your favorites list here, using the My Profile area. And we'll display book-specific and you-specific links to those sites for you.
- I don't want to connect my accounts. Do I have to?
- How can I change my profile name or password, or the email address associated with my account?
- At the bottom of every page there's a link to an account editing page where you can change your profile name, password, and email.
- How do I subscribe to, or unsubscribe from, emails I receive from Unglue.it?
- Make sure you're logged in and go to the Notification Settings page.
If you receive our newsletter, there's a link at the bottom of every message to manage your preferences. If you don't and would like to, you can sign up here.
- Is my personal information shared?